Below are some easy care instructions to help look after your jewelry and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewelry in the included pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a mild soap with warm water.
- Wipe the jewelry with soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise while wearing your jewelry.
- Avoid harsh chemicals such as chlorine in pools and hot tubs.
- Use the included jewelry cloths to bring back the shine on the metal piece.
- Your silver jewelry is specially treated with an oxidized patina to give it a vintage look.
- We recommend you do not clean your jewelry with abrasives such as silver dip cleaners as it can remove the patina.
- The added patina may fade over time from normal wear, revealing the polished silver underneath or turn a slight brown color, this is normal. If you would like to have it restored to the original vintage look, feel free to send me an email and I can do a patina touch up for you.
- Avoid extreme heat, perfume, creams, and sunscreen as it might cloud the coating.
- Clean the resin jewelry with mild soap and warm water
- Copper naturally tarishes over time, and we think it takes on a beautiful patina. You can use the included jewelry cloths to bring back the original rosy shine.
Contact us any time if you have any questions about your jewelry care. We would be happy to help! firstname.lastname@example.org